Application: For welding the terminals for 36Ah-200Ah batteries.
Operation: The battery will be positioned automatically by the photoelectric sensor. The machine head will descend and the mold will clamp the terminals, the flame will weld the terminals, after reaching the setting time, the fire will close automatically. The mold will release and the machine head will go up. The conveyor will transfer the battery to the next process.
Feature: PLC and HMI control, it adopts flame lighter for welding. The automatic switch will control the valves for welding.
- Production Capacity: 1200pcs batteries / 8 hours
- Power Supply: AC380V, 50HZ, 2KW
- Energy Consumption: Oxygen 0.5MPa, natural gas 0.1MPa
- Cooling Water: Connected by the user, water is circulated, water temperature is controlled by the temperature meter, if water temperature is too high, the machine will alarm; water pressure: 0.5Mpa
- Air Source: 0.1m3/min, 0.6Mpa
- Dimension (L*W*H): 1500*1200*2200mm
- Weight: 800Kg
Main Configuration: A3 steel frame, Mitsubishi PLC (FX3GA-60MR), Mitsubishi HMI, AirTAC pneumatic components, Schneider low voltage electric appliance, etc.
Free Spare Parts: 1pc photoelectric switch, 1pc magnetic switch