Battery indicator work theory
The red and green gravity balls are used for the battery indicator. The gravity corresponds to critical density of battery electrolyte, when it works, either ball sinks or floats, leading to different indications, meaning to indicate different battery states.
The 1-ball model
- It will provide a bright green indication if the battery is charged, a dark indication if the battery is discharged, and a clear and bright indication if the electrolyte level is low.
The two balls model
- It will provide a bright green indication if the battery is charged,clear and bright indication if the battery is discharged.
- Red indication if the electrolyte level is low.
- Be of easy assembly, low cost and small sizes
- Determines the battery capacity at a glance
- Stably indicates charging state with the theory of electrolyte density
- Provides temperature compensation to assure accurate readings of battery temperature
- Indicates at low electrolyte level
- Reduces the necessity of OCV (Open circuit voltage) test, saving time and efforts
- Improves satisfaction of end-user
Other Products in 'Material and Spare Parts' category
Get in touch with us